Colors: Cream, Cream/Medium Gray
Construction: Machine Woven
Material: 100% Polypropylene
Pile: Low Pile
Pile Height: 0.14
Outdoor Safe: Yes
Made In: Turkey
Please Note: The images we display have the most accurate color possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen. Please be advised that in some cases patterns and colors may vary according to size. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an accurate measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists and this is not a manufacturing defect.
Care instructions for outdoor rugs:
They require regular cleaning but are low maintenance. Following cleaning recommendations is necessary to get the most out of your outdoor rug. We advise storing the product in a dry, shaded environment away from direct sunlight when not in use. Leaving an outdoor rug in direct sunlight and humid conditions can cause rapid deterioration and mold. If a rug is left out in the rain, it should be hung in sunlight until it's completely dry. It is recommended to clean both sides of the rug before drying it in the sun. You should clean the rug at the start and end of the season as well as spot clean when needed, usually using a hose, gentle scrub brush, and diluted dish soap. We recommend storing your rug in a dry, indoor space during the winter season.
1. How to wash/clean your washable Boutique Rugs? Place the rug in the washing machine, then add mild, non-bleaching detergent; no fabric softener. Use cold water with a delicate cycle program.There you have a beautiful, clean rug!
2. How to know if the preferred rug size will fit in the washing machine? Our washable rugs can fit in a large capacity & standard washing machines. You can always put the rug in the washing machine, and see if it fits before you press start. :)
3. How to dry the rug? The best way to dry your rug is to hang it on a clothesline in the garden and air dry it.
4. Will the rug change color after washing or drying? If you follow the suggested care instructions correctly, your washable rug will stay bright and vibrant due to its high quality material.
5. How much time does it take to air-dry the rug? With nice, shiny weather, it takes one or two days to dry! This time may change according to the size and material of the rug.
6. Minimum Washing Machine Size Requirements
Returns: Returns accepted within 30 days of delivery. Return shipping is the sole responsibility of the buyer.
Cancellations: Our customers will have an hour to make a cancellation after the order is placed. The cancellation may be processed through https://tracking.boutiquerugs.com/.
If the cancellation window is missed, a return label could be requested from firstname.lastname@example.org or the customers may choose to call (855) 585-4040 to initiate a return.
https://boutiquerugs.com/return-policy link can be utilized for any further information regarding the return policy.