Colors: Teal, Teal/Taupe/Black/Beige
Construction: Machine Woven
Material: 100% Polypropylene
Pile: Low Pile
Pile Height: 0.06
Outdoor Safe: No
Made In: Turkey
Please Note: The images we display have the most accurate color possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen. Please be advised that in some cases patterns and colors may vary according to size. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an accurate measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists and this is not a manufacturing defect.
Product CareProduct Care: To ensure a longer lasting quality, steps must be taken during care and cleaning to protect the durability of your polished piece. High powered vacuums, more often than not, pull out of the back of rugs, causing sprouts and a generally unattractive appearance to a once flawless rug. To counter this effect, place your vacuum starting at the edge of the rug, using a low setting and high elevation, or if possible, use hand held attachments when cleaning. As well, over time, the fibers within your piece will unavoidably begin to weaken. When this occurs, regularly, yarn will poke out from the edges of your rugs, and in order to prevent pulling, it is crucial that you do not simply pull the yarn out, but rather, cut these weak fibers using scissors to maintain the impeccable quality of your Hauteloom rug. As well, if spills occur, it is crucial that you immediately tend to the area, blotting it with a towel to remove the moisture and to prevent any stain from setting.
Vacuum regularly as new wool rugs can shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Do not pull loose ends, clip them with scissors to remove. Clean liquid spills immediately by blotting with cloth or sponge. For hard to remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
1. How to wash/clean your washable Boutique Rugs? Place the rug in the washing machine, then add mild, non-bleaching detergent; no fabric softener. Use cold water with a delicate cycle program.There you have a beautiful, clean rug!
2. How to know if the preferred rug size will fit in the washing machine? Our washable rugs can fit in a large capacity & standard washing machines. You can always put the rug in the washing machine, and see if it fits before you press start. :)
3. How to dry the rug? The best way to dry your rug is to hang it on a clothesline in the garden and air dry it.
4. Will the rug change color after washing or drying? If you follow the suggested care instructions correctly, your washable rug will stay bright and vibrant due to its high quality material.
5. How much time does it take to air-dry the rug? With nice, shiny weather, it takes one or two days to dry! This time may change according to the size and material of the rug.
6. Minimum Washing Machine Size Requirements
Returns: Returns accepted within 30 days of delivery. Return shipping is the sole responsibility of the buyer.
Cancellations: Our customers will have an hour to make a cancellation after the order is placed. The cancellation may be processed through https://tracking.boutiquerugs.com/.
If the cancellation window is missed, a return label could be requested from firstname.lastname@example.org or the customers may choose to call (855) 585-4040 to initiate a return.
https://boutiquerugs.com/return-policy link can be utilized for any further information regarding the return policy.