We are delighted to offer a free return if you choose your refund in the form of a gift card on returns within 60 days of delivery!
Please be aware that:
- The return shipping fee is a part of our return. The cost of return varies based on the product and will be shown when you process your return.
- We do not accept returns from Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. territories, and international orders.
- You can return your product(s) through different services and carriers. Please acknowledge that if you choose to use another shipping service to return your item(s), we will need the tracking number provided to you by the carrier company.
Clearance items, cleaning products, rug tapes, and corner rug pads are exceptions and are considered final sales, which means they are not eligible for a return.
You can follow the link to process your return:
All the products except stated above are eligible for a refund if they meet the following criteria:
- Returned within 60 days of delivery
- The item must be in new and sellable condition. All returned items must have no visible damage, stains, or pet hair. Otherwise, Boutique Rugs can decline refunds for heavily used items that show damage after delivery due to consumer usage.
- The item/items being returned must match the precise shipping dimensions as when they were first received. If the item is not packaged correctly for return, extra shipping charges will be deducted from the total refund of your order.
- When returning items, please use the original packaging they arrived in. If you happen to lose or damage the original packaging, you may use a new box or plastic package, depending on the type of shipping that was used for the initial delivery. Please note that you are responsible for arranging the return packaging and packing materials.
- Once you have securely packaged your rug, please take some photos of the package and save them until you are refunded in case of any damages that may occur.
- If your rug is 8'8'' or larger, please use FedEx Express Saver instead of FedEx Ground service when scheduling a pickup.
For further information, please refer to the return instructions video:
WHERE DO I NEED TO PUT THE ORDER NUMBER?
When you create your return label using our return app, your order number will be automatically added to the return label. If you choose to use another shipping service to return your item(s), please email us the tracking information of your return and specify which item(s) you are returning in your email. This is essential for us to track the return process and issue refunds when return packages arrive at our warehouse.
HOW WOULD I PREPARE THE ITEM FOR RETURN?
When returning an item, it's crucial to package it exactly as you received it to prevent any damage during transit. The item must be rolled tightly from the width (short side) rather than lengthwise. If the item was initially delivered folded, please fold it back into the original box. Ensure the rug has a plastic covering similar to the one it was delivered in, and we suggest saving this wrapping in case you wish to return your products. It's important to note that not adhering to these guidelines may result in an additional charge on the return shipping, as per FedEx's policy. For further details, please refer to the return instructions video.
HOW WOULD I RETURN MULTIPLE ITEMS FROM THE SAME ORDER?
If you want to return multiple items, you'll have to process each return label separately as our system only allows selecting one item at a time when generating labels. If you acquire your return label through the return app, it's not possible to return multiple items together with one label. Each of the return labels is uniquely issued for the item being returned, so customers should mail each item separately if they wish to return multiple items.
WHERE DO I TAKE MY ITEM ONCE IT IS READY TO BE RETURNED?
Once you have prepared your item for return and if you choose to use our return label, you may take the package to any FedEx location/store. If you are unable to drop the package off at a FedEx store (due to medical and distance related reasons), you may call FedEx customer service to schedule a pickup from your home. Please note that our return labels are only used with FedEx, so sending them via UPS, USPS, or any other carrier system will not work with our return label. However, if you choose to use a different label, you may drop off the package at the designated location for your label providers. If done this way, please send us the tracking information to our support team by clicking here, so that we will be able to issue the refund as soon as possible upon receiving the packages back.
HOW CAN I FIND FEDEX LOCATIONS NEAR ME?
When you go to www.fedex.com , there will be more information available regarding the nearest FedEx locations to you.
WHAT IF I DIDN'T RECEIVE MY RETURN LABEL IN MY EMAIL?
If you have not received your return label in your email, please check your spam inbox. If you are still unable to locate the return label, please contact our Support Team.
REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
Once your item is received and evaluated, you will receive an email notification confirming your refund. The refund will be reflected in your original form of payment within 3-5 business days after we receive the return