By joining Boutique Rugs Shopify Collabs Affiliate Program (“Program”), you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions. These terms are a legal and binding agreement between you and Boutique Rugs, LLC, and, as applicable, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and related entities (collectively, “Boutique Rugs”).
- Approval or Rejection of the Application
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations, or any applicable state laws.
- Violation of intellectual property rights. Boutique Rugs reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of Boutique Rugs in order to protect our intellectual property rights.
- Offering rebates, coupons, or other forms of promised kickbacks from your affiliate commission as an incentive. Adding bonuses or bundling other products with Boutique Rugs, however, is acceptable.
- Self-referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud.
- Affiliate Links
- Coupon and Deal Sites
- Affiliates may not use misleading text on affiliate links, buttons or images to imply that anything besides currently authorized deals to the specific affiliate.
- Affiliates may not bid on Boutique Rugs Coupons, Boutique Rugs Discounts or other phrases implying coupons are available.
- Affiliates may not generate pop-ups, pop-unders, iframes, frames, or any other seen or unseen actions that set affiliate cookies unless the user has expressed a clear and explicit interest in activating a specific saving by clicking on a clearly marked link, button or image for that particular coupon or deal. Your link must send the visitor to the merchant site.
- Users must be able to see coupon/deal/savings information and details before an affiliate cookie is set (i.e. “click here to see coupons and open a window to merchant site” is NOT allowed).
- Shopify Collabs Affiliates cannot advertise their discount code on search engines or any affiliate sites like coupon sites. Boutique Rugs require that Shopify Collabs Affiliates do not post their unique codes on the coupon or discount sites. Affiliates are allowed to promote their code on their social media accounts/blogs/link trees mentioned in their Shopify Collabs Application. In other situations Boutique Rugs reserve the right to remove commissions and discounts related to the discount code without prior notice.
- Affiliate sites may not have “Click for (or to see) Deal/Coupon” or any variation, when there are no coupons or deals available, and the click opens the merchant site or sets a cookie. Affiliates with such text on the merchant landing page will be removed from the program immediately.
- Pay Per Click (PPC) Policy
- Term of the Agreement
- Governing Law, Jurisdiction, and Attorney Fees
- Electronic Signatures Effective
We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate Program Application in our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Affiliate Program Application.
Commissions will be paid once a month. For an Affiliate to receive a commission, the referred account must remain active for a minimum of 67 days (considering 60 days return period). You cannot refer yourself, and you will not receive a commission on your own accounts. There is also a limit of one commission per referral. If someone clicks the link on your site and orders multiple accounts, then you will receive a commission on the first order only. Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out regardless of whether the refunds are partial or full refunds. Boutique Rugs reserve the right to cancel commissions for transactions violating the requested Terms and Conditions mentioned on this page.
If an exclusive contract is made between Boutique Rugs and the Affiliate, only commission rates on the exclusive agreement are valid.
Your affiliate application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated, at Boutique Rugs’ sole discretion, for any of the following reasons:
In addition to the foregoing, Boutique Rugs reserves the right to terminate any Affiliate account at any time, for any violations of this Agreement or for no reason.
You may use graphic and text links both on your website and within your email messages. You may also advertise the Boutique Rugs site in online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers. You may use the graphics and text provided by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions and not in violation as outlined in Condition 3.
Boutique Rugs occasionally offers coupons to select affiliates and to our newsletter subscribers. If you’re not pre-approved / assigned a branded coupon, then you’re not allowed to promote the coupon. Below are the terms that apply for any affiliate who is considering the promotion of our products in relation to a deal or coupon:
PPC bidding is NOT allowed without prior written permission of Boutique Rugs.
BOUTIQUE RUGS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY, AND EVEN IF THE PARTY HAD REASON TO KNOW, OR KNEW, OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF REVENUE AND COMMISSIONS. BOUTIQUE RUGS DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PROGRAM AND/OR THE MEMBERSHIPS OR PRODUCTS SOLD BY BOUTIQUE RUGS. WE MAKE NO CLAIM THAT THE OPERATION OF THE PROGRAM AND/OR OUR WEBSITE(S) WILL BE ERROR-FREE AND WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS. YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL THE BOUTIQUE RUG’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER IT IS IN TORT, CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) EVEN IF HAVING BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITIES OF SUCH DAMAGES, EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAYABLE TO YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WITHIN THE PREVIOUS THREE (3) MONTHS.
The term of this Agreement begins upon your acceptance in the Program and will end when your Affiliate account is terminated by either party. The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement are unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Affiliate account. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
Affiliate shall indemnify and hold harmless Boutique Rugs and its affiliates, and subsidiary companies, members, officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, including those licensed or authorized by Boutique Rugs to transmit and distribute materials, from any and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of Affiliate.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of Georgia. Any dispute arising under or related in any way to this Agreement shall be adjudicated exclusively in the state courts located in Fulton County, Georgia. In the event of litigation to enforce any provision of this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover from the other party its costs and fees, including reasonable legal fees.
The Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your participation in the Boutique Rugs affiliate program. You indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this Agreement by completing the Boutique Rugs Affiliate Program application process. This action creates an electronic signature that has the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.