Last Updated: 06/15/2022
Collection of Personal Data
Personal Data You Provide Directly to Us
We collect personal data directly from you when you interact with us or use the Site. We may collect personal data in a variety of ways, including when you:
● Create an account, which is done by:
- 1. Making a purchase on the Site,
- 2. Creating a wish list on the Site,
- 3. Registering for an account on the Site, or
- 4. Entering certain sweepstakes
● Request additional information about our products or services or sign up to receive our e-mail newsletters or special deals such as discounts or exclusive offers
● Interact with us on social media, such as by tagging us and/or our products or permitting us to follow your social media profile
● Purchase any product or service from us
● Create a wish list on the Site
● Register for the Affiliate or Influencer Program
● Provide design or product feedback or make other submissions to us or the Site
● Participate in any publicly-accessible blogs, customer reviews, or forums
● Using other features of our websites that may be offered from time to time, which may require information in order to utilize the features
● Sign up for and participate in events, contests, sweepstakes, promotions and special programs that we provide.
The types of personal data we collect from you may include: your first and last name, username, password, e-mail address, billing address, shipping address, telephone number, credit card and debit card information, demographic information, personal preferences, and any other personal data that you choose to include in your profile or in other communications with us.
Personal Data We Collect Automatically
When you visit the Site, we may automatically collect identifier and other technical information such as your browser information, operating system information, device information, and IP address, as well as the date, time, length of stay and specific pages accessed during your visit to the Site. Information gathered through aggregate tracking information is used to personalize your experience on the Site and the marketing materials you may receive from Boutique Rugs or its partners, as well as to prevent fraud on your account.
Use of Personal Data
Boutique Rugs collects and uses personal data in order to enhance and personalize your shopping experience. Boutique Rugs may use, process, and disclose personal data to:
● Develop, provide, and improve our products, events, and services and to personalize your experience on the Site
● Fulfill orders and process payments
● Create and manage your online accounts and profiles
● Respond to your requests and any other communications from you, including to provide customer service
● Send advertising or marketing communications about products, services, offers, promotions, and rewards, in accordance with your advertising marketing preferences and as permitted by applicable law
● Execute a sweepstakes, contest, or other promotion
● Detect and prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities
● Comply with potential requests of law enforcement or data protection agencies
If you would prefer not to receive notices, special offers, or promotions, simply click the “Unsubscribe” link that appears at the bottom of each email you receive. Follow the instructions to have your email address removed from the list of customers who receive notices of new functionality, services, special offers, and promotions.
Cookies are small text files that are stored by your Internet browser on your computer. The cookie holds information a site, such as Boutique Rugs, may need to personalize your experience and to gather website statistical data, such as which pages are visited, the internet provider’s domain name and country that our users come from, and the addresses of the sites accessed immediately prior to and immediately after leaving our Site.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually set your browser to remove or reject cookies. Please follow your browser’s process for doing so. By deleting or disabling future cookies, your user experience may be affected, and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our Site.
Our Security Measures
Boutique Rugs has implemented a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal data. We use appropriate technical and organizational safeguards to protect your information from unauthorized use, disclosure, and loss. Your personal data is contained behind secured networks with limited personnel access.
When you place an order or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive information, including credit card and debit card information, is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer technology and is stored in our secure payment gateways: Braintree and PayPal.
Click here to learn more about our secure payments.
Further, Boutique Rugs provides a “My Account” feature, which allows you to modify and/or remove personal information from the Site. This page can be accessed by clicking the “My Account” link at the top of each page on the Site.
Boutique Rugs does not knowingly collect any personal data from children under 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. Please contact us at the address noted below if you have knowledge of a child under the age of 13 submitting personal data without parental consent.
If you are under 18 years of age and reside in California, you may have the right to request removal of unwanted information you furnished to Boutique Rugs. To request removal of such information, you can contact Boutique Rugs at the address listed below.
Third Party Sites
Please note that our Site may contain links to third-party websites that are not controlled or operated by Boutique Rugs. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites may have their own privacy policies and that Boutique Rugs does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please review these policies before you disclose any personal data when visiting such third-party websites.
560 Marine Drive Calhoun GA 30701 USA