Flatlands Area Rug
$57 - $979
Construction: Hand Tufted
Material: 100% Wool
Pile: Medium Pile
Outdoor Safe: No
Made In: India
To keep your wool or cotton rugs in top shape, follow these steps:
- Begin by blotting any stains with a dry cotton or white paper towel.
- Use a blunt instrument to carefully remove food or debris.
- Combine a minimal quantity of dish soap with a cup of cold water. Use this solution and a clean sponge to gently clean the stain. Avoid over-saturating the rug. Blot the cleaned area dry with a towel.
- Keep away from excessive heat or agitation as wool and cotton rugs are susceptible to bleeding and staining.
- For the best results, we advise a yearly professional cleaning.
For more information, check out our Rug Care Instructions