Satartia Area Rug - Clearance
$39 - $469
Construction: Hand Woven
Material: 100% Wool
Pile: No Pile
Pile Height: 0.30"
Made In: India
Shedding: All wool rugs will shed. Shedding will subside over time, depending on traffic and wear. It typically takes 20-25 vacuums, at a minimum, to curtail shedding. Some will shed for the lifetime of the rug.
To keep your wool or cotton rugs in top shape, follow these steps:
- Begin by blotting any stains with a dry cotton or white paper towel.
- Use a blunt instrument to carefully remove food or debris.
- Combine a minimal quantity of dish soap with a cup of cold water. Use this solution and a clean sponge to gently clean the stain. Avoid over-saturating the rug. Blot the cleaned area dry with a towel.
- Keep away from excessive heat or agitation as wool and cotton rugs are susceptible to bleeding and staining.
- For the best results, we advise a yearly professional cleaning.
For more information, check out our Rug Care Instructions